Defend the Dam by supporting Fraternity & Sorority Life
Fraternity and Sorority Life at Babson College fosters a well-rounded experience, grounded in shared goals and values that create a lifelong connection to a community rich with traditions, while making tremendous contributions to Babson College.
Your gift will help to support programming to advance the Babson Fraternity and Sorority Pillars of excellence. Developed and chosen by the community, these values guide the community in its goal setting, daily operations, and overall purpose. The five values are:
- Scholarship - We strive to exceed the academic expectations of our National Organizations and those of the College. We are committed to supporting the scholastic endeavors of all members through programming and use of campus resources.
- Leadership - We are committed to excelling as leaders. We consistently educate ourselves and our members, strive to create well-rounded collegiate experiences, and serve as role models to our peers.
- Service - We strive to support our communities through service-oriented, mentor-related and philanthropic endeavors.
- Respect - We value respect of ourselves, our members, and other individuals involved in our communities. We believe that respect is the foundation of strong relationships and the core to character development.
- Unity - We focus on support, collaboration, and creating positive relationships within our community to achieve great success and guarantee our legacy.