Support Babson Multicultural and Identity Programs!
The Mission of Multicultural and Identity Programs:
Cultivate an inclusive and affirming Babson community that promotes belonging for every student.
- Deliver resources, programs, and initiatives that promote academic excellence, personal wellness, and social connection.
- Celebrate the unique lived experiences of our students in their intersecting identities.
- Prepare students with the awareness, knowledge, skills and attitude to live, learn, and lead in a diverse and global context.
- Provide spaces for community and celebration for all of our historically underrepresented student populations.
- Empower all Babson community members to develop a personal, active commitment to celebrating and supporting historically underrepresented students.
Your financial support will ensure that our students get to benefit from exemplary programming and additional leadership opportunities for years to come.