GGF are passionate about global issues, language study, and international experience.
Glavin Global Fellows (GGF) is a program for undergraduate students to explore global issues, language study, and international experiences on campus and beyond. Benefits of the program for students include:
- Certificate program that markets global skills and language proficiency to employers
- Mini-grant funding opportunities for study, research, or internship abroad
- Cohort-based local programming and speaker events
- International and language case competitions
- Advisory support by the GGF Board of faculty, staff, and other advocates
To review the Glavin Global Fellows 2019-2020 Annual Report, visit the GGF webpage.
The GGF students and advisors appreciate your support for global and intercultural learning.