Support the Center for Women’s Entrepreneurial Leadership!
2021 was a true year of innovation at CWEL, resulting in re-engineering existing programs and launching new ones, ultimately increasing access for our students, alumni, and the global community. Those innovations included:
- The Black Women's Entrepreneurial Leadership Program for Black women leaders looking to grow their businesses
- The Babson Women’s Leadership Academy for women-identifying high school students who want to build confidence and leadership skills
- The Women Innovating Now (WIN) Growth Lab, which took the best of the WIN Lab and transformed it into a 12-week, online experience accessible to entrepreneurs everywhere
- Mentoring for the Entrepreneurial Leader, a program that pairs Babson students with professionals for a one-to-one mentoring experience
- The Inclusive Entrepreneurial Leadership Pathways program for students, providing education, reflection, and experience-based learning to develop students' ability to lead with an inclusion mindset
The last year and a half served up immense challenges for education and entrepreneurship communities but the team at the Center for Women’s Entrepreneurial Leadership quickly pivoted and ended up serving more people in more places through more programs than any other year in our history. Thanks to the support of generous donors like you, we were able to get the resources needed to inspire action and enlighten the world about the importance of inclusive leadership.
Help us make the next year even better by giving what you can to CWEL and empowering hundreds of inclusive entrepreneurial leaders to reach their full potential!